A few couples have asked us how did this 5 hour breakdown into its components so we gathered our stats and you would find below how these weddings typically broke down into the activities.
Aggressive? yes. Doable? definitely - we have seen it ourselves! The key is proper planning, excellent vendor selection and to have, as much as possible, an "on the day coordinator" that can run the activities on time.
Recommended Timeline for a 5 Hour Wedding Photography Coverage
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- Transition from the Preparation Location to the ceremony location: 15 minutes
- Ceremony: 1 hour
- Post Ceremony Family and Couple Pictures: 30 minutes
- Transition from the Ceremony to the Reception location: 15 minutes
- Cocktail Hour: 30 minutes
- Announcement: 15 minutes
- Dinner/Toasts/Cake Cutting: 1 hour
- Dances: 30 minutes
- Bouquet/Garter Toss: 15 minutes
- End of Reception and Coverage